“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” Nikola Tesla
Many of mysteries behind the number 3 were uncovered by Greek philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras who lived 2,500 years ago.
- there’s sacred geometry found in nature
- 3 is the base number of creation
- everything in universe has a 3 part structure
- every problem in the universe can be reduced to a triangle and the number 3
- the triangle represents ascension
- the triangle is the most stable of all shapes
- many religions use the number 3: Catholic Church has the holy Trinity, and there’s the Hindu Trinity called Trimurti
- the Egyptian pyramids were built in 2,600 BC (that’s really unfathomable if you stop and think about it)
- the Freemasons believe in the power of the number 3 and use triangles as a symbol in secret messages
- Stay tuned for more on this….